Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Progress on Romantic Shrug...

I finally got around to taking a picture of my progress on the shrug. I'm on the second sleeve, yay.... I tried it on, and it fits just a wee bit loose (but maybe that is how it's supposed to fit?) The sleeves are perfect though.

Koda is being pretty good, today. It's almost like he *knows* we have had it with him, or something. Or maybe he is starting to calm down (although I highly doubt that). He just must know when to be super sweet and cute, little brat. :P He's been laying right on my feet when I'm doing the dishes, or fixing dinner. And following me around. (One of the things he's doing, to be super sweet...) He's under my feet right now as I type.

I hope everyone s having a great week. 'Til next time~~ :)

4 comments:

Lucy said...

I really want to try making a shrug....that one is really pretty.

Tina said...

Thanks Lucy. They are pretty easy; if you have never made a wearable before. I am trying to work my way up to sweaters. :P

Mimi said...

Yay, its looking good and much closer to the finish line now, Tina! It does seem to have a loose fit without the edging, but after the body edging it will be just right :)

Tina said...

I thought so Mimi. I was looking at pictures of yours and tyring to see if mine looked right or not. :) Thank you.