Monday, June 23, 2008

Lamb Sweater Progress....

I finished the front!! I am a LOT more pleased with how this looks. I can tell it is pulling in a little on the right. But I think it looks kinda cute, like it is supposed to look like that, maybe? (I am talking about the lamb, by the lamb's head...) I have to give it eyes and ears still. But I wanted to post what I have so far.
And the back. Which has been done forever. But I took another picture so I didn't have to search for it in my photobucket album... These will have to be blocked. I have never blocked anything other than a doily. I will have to see if there is any special thing(s) I am supposed to do...
I have also cast on for one sleeve. I wanted to do both together to save time. But. I only have one ball each of the blue and green. And I figured by the time I split them both up and all it would probably take as much time as just doing them separate.... :P One of my old clients (aka~ someone I used to clean house for :P) told me how to do both sleeves on one needle. I remember looking at her like, 'What are you talking about?' I seriously did not get what she was saying. But after she explained, 'you cast on separately, but on the same needle' I was like, 'Cool!!!!' Hee hee. I was really new in knitting then, so don't be too hard on me... ;) (She probably thought I was a total wacko....) :P (Actually, she was a really nice lady-- kind of like a Grandmother to me.)
Anyway~~ This and my CPH are the only things I am 'allowing' myself to work on. I think I will be finishing this first, as I want to give it to my sister when I go to Michigan and that is coming up soon, here. Have a GREAT DAY, everyone! :)

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I love the lamb...great job so far!

Tina said...

Thanks Lucy. :)