Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Quack, quack...zoo pals...

Oink, oink... zoo pals...Oh I think it is waaaay too early, and I need some more coffee. :P I don't know why I haven't been posting very much lately.... Well. I do. But. Anyway. This is one little thing I have finished lately. A duck pin. <-- That would be a link for the pattern, peeps. LOL Get it?!! Peeps? Duck? Or would that be a chicken? Oh man... I told you it is way too early. And I am not a morning person. Weird.... Maybe I actually got enough sleep last night, for once? Anyway after making all those yo-yo keychain critters it didn't take long for me to get reaaaally bored with them. And then I found this one online. So I made it. When my husbands' late great aunt was still alive, she used to make little bunny pins. I don't have the one she made me. It was years and years ago. I kinda wish I would have kept it. Or not lost it. Or whatever happened... I can't remember how she used to make them. It isn't like the one in the link, I know that. (As adorable as that one is!) Anyway.... I didn't have any of the little black seed beads or eyes for the duck so I improvised and used some green beads... It still kinda works.

What else? I have been working on squares for another comfortghan. I need to finish up the one I am making for the person I am making it for... I asked three people to help me. So far only one has. And we have both made four squares (I made six) to the other two peoples none. How hard is it to make one square?! Oh well. I'll make two more and finish it. I'll post a picture of it, too...

Wow it seemed like I had a lot to blog about; but I guess maybe it is just a lot going on in my brain this morning?... (if you couldn't tell...) :P Well have a nice day everyone.

No comments: