Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Grandma's Scrappy Bear- Work In Progress

That's WIP for short... This is the bear I posted about a couple posts back. I finally got some eyes, and they had different colored eyes; blue and I can't remember what other ones... green, maybe? I think the green ones were 15 mm, though; and 'cat' eyes. I had to get the blue ones! I think this bear is going to be my favorite one yet. I am going to have a really hard time letting go of it. :( Maybe I'll have to make one for myself one day. I don't know if you can see/tell in the picture, but that is snow on our neighbors' roof. This morning we woke up and there was snow on the ground! I could tell it was coooold last night! I was freezing, with the covers on. I kept thinking, 'I should get up and turn on the heat'. I just got another blanket, though and eventually fell asleep. Well this morning I got up and heard the heat kick on, and when I asked all the kids if they turned it on, they said no. So it must have been on already... I must have forgot to turn it off from the last cold spell we had. Hmm. Anyway~ I just have the arms and legs to finish. I might work on it some later. Well thanks for stopping by.

No comments: