Friday, August 10, 2007

Toys for KristieMN's Toy Drive

These are all the toys I have ready to send to Kristie for her toy drive. Two bears, three witchetty grubs, four 'Wiggles' chapstick holders (with chapsticks in them), an ice cream cone, one of Kristie's pigs....
And two wheelchair caddies. I wanted to do more, but... I have to get them in the mail!! :0 Can you guess what I got? :D A new digital camera~ yay! I am so happy. I really missed not having one. I thought as I was getting these toys together, I better go turn it on on the computer so I can get a picture... Then I remembered, 'Oh yeah! I can just put them on the table now'.... :D




2 comments:

Mimi said...

Aww, they're all cute, Tina!

A new digi-cam, yay!

Tina said...

Thanks Mimi. I am glad to finally get a new digi-cam, it is soooo much easier than taking film in, waiting in line...