Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thank You Secret Pal!

Look at the beautiful handmade card and crocheted bookmark my secret pal sent me. I just love them! This picture isn't the clearest, I used the webcam since my digital camera broke....
:( It was pretty old, though. Someone gave it to me. I wouldn't have any of this new technology if people didn't give it to me as gifts... I barely know how to work it, anyway... Anyhow~ The card is so pretty. Each little 'tag' says 'Friend'. And a ribbon in between the two colors. Just beautiful. And, you can't see it very well in this picture, but there is a gold strand running through the thread in the bookmark. It's so pretty. Thank you again, secret pal! I just love getting little surprises from people, just letting me know they are thinking of me. :)

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Oh, those are lovely handmade gifts Tina! I wonder who your SP is :)

Tina said...

I have no idea this time. I can't wait to find out, though. :)