Saturday, July 29, 2006

Socks 101

I have had the overwhelming urge to knit socks lately. I don't know why. It isn't as if I don't have enough projects going right now. It's ridiculous. I have four doilies not done. (Well, five I guess..) One of which is here.A sweater (knitted) not done. Whew, back in January I said I need to finish it fast before he is too big to wear it.... Well I'll have to see if it will even fit him now. Otherwise some frogging will have to be done. Two afghans (crocheted) not done. A plastic bag (crocheted) not done. Oh, a baby afghan (crocheted) not done. (I am working on it, though...) Ugh... I don't even want to think any more about what I don't have done. Why would I want to start something new? I don't know. But, I thought I would share a sock knitting tutorial with y'all. I liked this one. I suppose you could google and find one you might like more. But this is the one that helped me when I was first learning to knit socks.... Socks 101

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Good luck on knitting socks, I think they'd be so comfy and cute!
I'm not one to attempt to knit socks, it just takes too much effort to learn it, besides it is cheaper to buy socks here than to buy sock yarn...hehe...

Tina said...

I know it is cheaper (and a LOT faster! LOL) to just buy socks. I like the challenge though sometimes. I started a 'sockie'. It's a baby bootie and sock combo. To get the urge out of me and finish one more baby item to put in the package I have to send out...