Thursday, December 15, 2016

Snow Day


They cancelled school for today, last night. Eon went out and was playing outside in the snow for about two hours.  He made a snow angel, too. 

Then I open the freezer, and "Why is there a snowman in my freezer?"   Lol..  He cracks me up.  It's still in there too.  
I got the nicest surprise in the mail yesterday. A Christmas package from one of my pen pals!! I struggled with trying to decide if I should send little presents to my pen pals for Christmas...  And I decided that we probably couldn't really afford it.  It was so nice of her to do that. I love the dishcloth cotton, and the little bag is so cute.  

I am posting this because... I don't know.  I "tried"
 to do a family "Christmas picture" to send in cards this year...  But, it didn't really work out..  There was a glare off the flash on the fireplace. And, everyone looks SO happy...   :(  So, I didn't order any.  It was a "fail".

I did do a photo collage, though. Which came out pretty nice. I did one of these a couple years ago.  It just works out better for me than... (See above...)  :)

1 comment:

paula said...

I know what you mean about Christmas pictures . . . we always look grouchy or fake. LOLOL

The collage ones always work better. Yours is so cute.