Sunday, May 08, 2016

A Couple Things To Post..

Here is my progress on my Corner-To-Corner scrapghan. I took this picture
last night. I actually got two more rows done in "camo" after I took this picture.  It measured over 60 inches wide, and 70 inches long so far. I want it to be twin bed sized. So I am shooting for 90 inches long.  I am doing that brown-ish color now. I think it's "Cafe" or something..    I really like this blanket. 

This is a card I made for a friend whose birthday is coming up.  I got the idea here (via Pinterest). I just changed the greeting on the front of the card, and did a couple flowers to fill in (what I thought was) the empty spaces...  I hope she will like it.    I did the inking around the edges of a note card, and did the notebook paper punch on the edge. Stamped happy birthday. I used a cookie cutter to cut the heart out of the corrugated cardboard (I got that like 15 years ago, lol) and some crochet cotton tied around in a bow..  That's about it..  I have so many stamps and paper, I need to start making all my own cards.

I actually have two FO's I could have posted, but I haven't taken pictures of them. And I still have one button to sew on, and ends to weave in on the other one..

No comments: