Friday, May 20, 2016

Some F.O's and The Scrap C2C Ghan

I have been finishing things..  This sweater is one. For the OB Unit.  That group is crazy right now.  I almost just want to stop..   But the babies would be cold..  So, I keep going.

I also finished this Bear Pillow.  I have some googly eyes I wanted to glue to the center of the buttons. But I couldn't find my glue gun.  I ended up buying one yesterday for $2.99. I still haven't glued the eyes on yet though.  I didn't blue glue sticks, I have to see if the ones I have will work.  I was going to send this to OST/CPS...

This is a Snowman Cocoon and Hat set I did as a CAL with Sue.  I was thinking I could just send it to the OB Unit. But (duh) then I thought "Oh yeah, we aren't supposed to send white things..  Because they have limited washing facilities/able to wash things..   So...  I have NO idea what Ill do with it.  I was thinking I should try to sell it. But I get so irritated dealing with people, and having to go to the post office and mail it..

I have made several of this sweater pattern before, Twin Stitch set. But I have never used Loops & Threads Squiggly Wiggly Dip Dye yarn.  I love how it's an ombre look. Obviously you can't get the sleeves to match with the rest of the sweater. Unless you destroyed a whole skein, trying to get the colors to match up..  

This is the most recent picture I have of the C2C scrapghan..   I only have about seven more inches to do longwise, then I can start the last corner/edging.  For OST/CPS.  My SIL said she wants it.  I said maybe I could make her one.  (But I don't want to..)

1 comment:

paula said...

The sleeves on the sweater look great. I need to see if I can find any of that yarn. I like the way the yarn color is a gradient.