Friday, October 10, 2014

A Couple of F.O.'s I Can Post About..

My pen pal (one of my pen pals) finally got a box I sent her. So I can post a couple things I sent (only the things I crocheted).  This tea bag pouch, to bring your favorite tea bags with you...   And I put some of my favorites in it.  

When it's closed.  

And a Tea Bag Ami I made her. I just thought it was really cute.  The color is washed out, the heart is pink.   I sent lots of other goodies, too. And a "Happy Bee~Lated Birthday" card I made her. Which I thought for sure I took a picture of, but I can't find it anywhere. :(  It was similar to this card, but instead of "Bee Happy", it said "Happy Bee~lated Birthday". I made it long enough to fit into a standard letter size envelope.  I am so glad she got it and likes everything. It was fun getting everything together.

No comments: