Saturday, April 06, 2013

I finished another Eye Dazzler Afghan. I really like how it turned out. I am going to send it to Alice on Pine Ridge Indian Reservation. I will wait until this fall to send it though. (Give me enough time to save up money to do it, lol..)  

A different view. My husband asked me who it was for. I told him. He said I should keep it. I asked for who? Yourself. "Um, I already have one just like it, practically.."  

I have been trying to eat healthier lately. Besides cutting out sugar and eating less (so I can lose ten pounds), I have been eating more fruits and vegetables. (Trying to eat organic, too- not always possible, though; especially when buying meat).  Anyway, I saw some Banana Split Bites on Pinterest and I wanted to eat them, so I had to make them. :) It's just fruit and chocolate. I melted chocolate chips and dipped the fruit in the bowl...  I might try the other ones, in cupcake liners (originally posted?), next time. Easier/less mess..  Except without the coconut or nuts.  I hate coconut- and don't like nuts, unless they are almonds or dry roasted peanuts, out of the can or jar. Or cashews. Oh yeah or pistachios..  :P

3 comments:

paula said...

The afghan is a dazzler. Never thought of doing a square to look like a diamond.

And the banana bites look scrumptious :)

Tina said...

Thanks, Paula. I hope you are feeling better, soon.

Mimi said...

That's a very nice afghan, Tina...you really have a talent in mixing colors ;) How much does it weight?