Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Boring Post About Plants..

Remember how we dug up the rose bushes to plant these? (Second picture down in that post..) Well guess what won't go away? Lol...  Rose bushes. Three baby shoots are growing up in there. One..

Two...

And three.  I dug them all up...

..and put them in here. There was a cactus in here. Sheesh. I hope  another cactus baby doesn't come up next year. ;)  I haven't decided what to do with these yet. I might plant them somewhere else in the yard. Or see if someone wants them.

See all the baby pine trees growing under this big one?..  I have been wanting to dig them all up and put them in pots, and re-plant them in different spots in the yard. I have done two so far since we've lived here.

Well over the weekend I did the rest. We had a really nice day one day, and I just did it with whatever pots I had in the garage. I just wanted to get it done. There were 11 little trees growing! Some I planted two or three in one pot.  

This is the first one I potted. It just grew like crazy since I've put it in this pot! I want to plant this one somewhere in the yard, once it gets warm enough. I want to get some kind of wire "fence" to put around it, first. I would like to plant them all along the back edge of our yard. I think I'd have enough to do one side and the back. The other side is fenced, from our one neighbor. So that side I don't care about. :)  

Here is the other one I potted. It's grown, too. But not like the first one. You can see them when I first put them in these pots, here.  That dragon tree we planted, and the two flowers, all died. We are wondering if the Lime Tree is going to make it, too..   Can't grow anything here. :(  You can see why I'm so happy when something does well. :p

No comments: