Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Yard Sale and Thrift Store Finds

I saw a yard sale sign last week, when I was on my way somewhere. (I think to Walmart, and I stopped at the Salvation Army, too.) Well on the way back, I stopped at the yard sale. I couldn't decide which tea pot I liked better. So... I got them both. :P  And I thought the lighthouse picture frame was cute, so I got that, too. I already sent it to someone.

This is what I got at the Salvation Army, for $5. $1 each...  I got some  cards & envelopes, too.

...and these. I'm not sure exactly what they are. But... They're roosters. So they will go somewhere in my kitchen.

And I didn't get this at a yard sale or the Salvation Army. But I did *find* it in my mailbox. :P  Someone sent me a thank you card and a crocheted angel, for sending them a Friendshipghan Square. So sweet..  :)   That was so nice of her. I want to try and thread a piece of gold glittery thread (crochet thread) through the head so I can hang it from our Christmas Tree this year.  Thank you so much, Carole.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Cute stuff Tina! The two teapots both look lovely and can go together. The roosters I would guess are bookends? or maybe napkin holders?...I think I'll go to the surplus and used clothes shops nearby again to find something cool ;)

Tina said...

I was thinking maybe napkin holders, too; Mimi. :) I hope you find some fun goodies!! :D