Sunday, May 27, 2012

I Can't Keep Up...

I feel so unorganized and scatterbrained lately... I don't know why. I need Summer Vacation to be here, I think. Speaking of summer, I got another Summer Wishlist RAOK.  From Janet in NY.  The most awesome pink variegated sock yarn ever! I don't think I could have picked out a more perfect yarn if I had tried myself. I love it. Thank you so much, Janet!! :)

This is something I have been working on lately. Somehow, I finished it. I'm sending it to someone.

And another thing I somehow managed to finish. During the ride to and from Hobby Lobby yesterday!! (This was the cotton that mumbles17 sent me, btw~ And I still have one skein left. I'm not sure if I will use it for another potholder like this one, or for a discloth.)  I also have a little bit left of the first skein, that I already want to use for a scrap ballband dishcloth. :D

Look what I got yesterday at Hobby Lobby! I Love This Yarn. :D I can finally buy it myself!!  I missed Hobby Lobby a lot. We had one in Colorado, and every time we got to go back there, I HAD to go to Hobby Lobby.  I had been wanting some "red, white and blue" variegated yarn.  I have no idea what I will make with it yet. But...   I'm thinking this bag.

I also got two skeins of this variegated yarn, cuz I like it. :)

I have been having problems with my camera taking blurry pictures like this. I don't know what the problem is. I hate technology and trying to figure stuff out...   :(  It's not that old of a camera, either.

I also made some beaded stitch markers with some earring clasp thingies I got at Hobby Lobby, too. I wanted to make a stitch marker to send the woman who crocheted me the slippers. I had a ladybug one that I made with a claw type thingie. (What are they even called?)  But they are so hard to get open when you are trying to put the stitch marker in, IMO.  I have one that someone made me that I really love, it was made with this type of earring clasp. So I got some to make one for that woman. While I was doing it, I thought I would make a couple more and see which one I like better to send her. Then I thought, "I should make a few to send for the Summer Wishlist RAOKs"...  So, I used every single last (?) thingie I had to put beads on.  Lol....   

No comments: