Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Witch Doll

I don't think I have ever posted about this...  (Forgive me if I have. :P I haven't been able to find it on here.) If I did, it was a long time ago~ so maybe some of you have never seen it.  Anyway~~ This is a Witch Doll I made for an ami swap on the Friendship Square CAL, for Melissa (a long time ago). Her word was "Halloween".   I don't know why I was thinking about it this morning. (Maybe because it's almost Halloween again and there is Halloween stuff all over the stores lately?)   ;P    I could not find the pattern anywhere. Then I remembered it was "Lis-A-Witch". I typed that in at Ravelry. Nothing came up. I typed in Witch. Nothing... Then I thought "Oh... Maybe it was LIZ-A-Witch"...  Yup!! I was hoping I could make another one (someday~ I am getting so sidetracked from all my Christmas Stockings I'm supposed to be making. Sigh...).  Now I can. Yay! Liz-A-Witch Doll!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Haven't noticed that doll before, and its really cute!...something I'd consider making ;)

Susan said...

Have to say yours is cuter that the pattern. A not so favorite SIL name is Liz, so I especially love the name! LOL My bad!

Tina said...

Thanks Mimi. And Church Mouse, I know how that is. ;)