Thursday, November 04, 2010

Scalloped Owl Card

I've been in the mood to make cards again..  :P  This one is from the September/October 2010 issue of Paper Crafts magazine.  You can download the pattern free at http://www.papercraftsmag.com/. Not sure how long it will be up but it's probably still up now...   Mine looks *almost* identical to the one in the magazine..  I didn't have the stamps to do the stomach part. So I used some patterned card stock instead.  Eon wants me to make him one now. (Sigh... :P)  I am trying to get some made for a card swap I am in. I have another one going, that should be simple.

I also wrote the "Wise-Eyed Owl" poem inside.  Hopefully no one in the card swap reads my blog..  lol  I went to a Craft Show/ garage sale today. The only thing I found that I really wanted was a box (with lid~ Which I washed up and am going to give to Eon for his legos. He's been wanting one) with a bunch of cards in it.  And envelopes. I'm going to use one of the envelopes for this card. (It's red.)  I'm always needing envelopes for some reason. (Maybe cuz I use too many up for lunch money...)

1 comment:

LG said...

Tina, I´m loving it! Thank you very much for sharing!