Friday, September 17, 2010

Scrap Yarn Love..

I got an RAOK today! Look at the box of scrap yarns that Crochetmouse and her Mom sent me, from Oregon!! (Her Mom paid for the mailing of the box~ Thank you, Mom! :D)  I already divided all the yarns into: Scrap Afghan yarn, Yo Yo yarn, Baby Stuff yarn, Sock yarn (yay!!), and Miscellaneous yarn. :P   I was really running low on colors for scrap projects. I keep a freezer bag of  scrap balls and a hook in my car for while waiting in car pool for the kids. I had one ball of light blue left. So you can see how low I was getting!  And I LOVE the "Yarn Cakes"! They're so cool! I am not going to want to ruin them by crocheting with them. :P  Thank you so much, Crochetmouse and Mom. You don't know how much you brightened up my whole week!! 

2 comments:

Mimi said...

That's so cool Tina!

Tina said...

Thank you, Mimi. :)