Wednesday, February 04, 2009

A Potholder, Just for Something to Show...

... or Hotpad, if you will. :) I just wanted to make one of these, after seeing some that someone else had made on a yahoo group I am in. Aren't they cute? I am surprised I haven't seen this square before. I made it into a hotpad. The original square is like 12 inches wide. So I quit after the red and did sc's in white. Then joined the two together w/ red.
For the back I just did a white granny until it was big enough. I would have made this in cotton but since I didn't have any pink or red... I did it in acrylic. Selection is not good in this town. Have to go into the big city to get anything. ;P
How's things in your neck of the woods? Til next time~~ :-)

3 comments:

Ghost said...

Great job and so very professional looking too.

Tina said...

Why thank you. I like this one I might have a hard time giving it away. (Good thing I can make another one) :P

paula said...

Great job! Yours looks sice and flat. Mine always are lumpy and bumpy :-{