Thursday, February 01, 2007

Another Bear

Here is another bear I finished for the teddy-bear-a-long... I am on a teddy bear kick anyway. Even if there was no such thing as a teddy bear a long... I like how this one came out. The pattern is "Pat's Teddy Bear" from the 2006 Crochet-Pattern-A-Day Calendar. It looked pink to me in the picture. So I made a pink one. (I was going to anyway.) I totally winged the scarf. I tried to make it look like the one in the picture. (For which there was no pattern.) And I didn't feel like coming up with one of my own. This is for my friends' little girl. She'll be three this month. Hmmmm.... Two down, ???? to go.... At least two more maybe four? (That I can think of people to make them for.)

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Cute, nice pink color for a girl!...I think the red scarf is too much for it though, maybe a neutral color instead?... well just a suggestion ;)

Tina said...

You do? I did the scarf like that because that is what the picture showed. A red and white scarf. Hmmm.. Well I will see what the girl thinks. (She wears a lot of red.)
Thanks for the input, Mimi. :)