Monday, November 20, 2006

I'm An Aunt! (Again) :)

Yay! I wish I knew of some cute baby type picture I could put in here. (Not computer smart like that, though...) Anyway...My newest nephew was born today; about three hours ago! He weighed 8 lbs, 4 oz.; and was 21 1/2 inches long. He has a full head of black hair. Aaaaaw!!! I wish I could see him and hold him. Who knows when I will get to see him, ever. We probably are never going to where they live. And vice versa.... So I will have to rely on pictures... that hopefully my mom will send me. :( I won't get to see him be a newborn, though. I am still excited to be an aunt again and now our boys are not the only boy grandkids on my side of the family.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Congratulations to the new excited aunt! A bouncing baby boy nephew!
Btw, I think you can borrow pics from other sites (it even helps advertise them) just save the photo in your computer (right click and click save picture as...)
I hope you like the photos here:
http://www.fotosearch.com/photos-images/babies.html

LG said...

Congratulations, Tina!!!