Monday, June 05, 2006

Progress on my L.A. Shrug

Ooo I like the way that sounds. LA Shrug... ;p Well I haven't even worked on this since we got back from Michigan (except sewing the shoulder seams together this morning). But I have made a lot of progress on it since my last blog post about it. The body is done, one sleeve is (almost) done. I wanted to sew the shoulder seams together so I could tell how much longer I needed to make the sleeve (never trust a pattern just because it says to work so many rows...)
Here's the sleeve so far. I think I need to do about two more inches at least on this. (I don't know why this picture came out darker. Same exact place, same exact lighting...) Anyway... I can't wait until it's done, so I can finish all the other things (Shrugs) I want to make. :p It's supposed to be over 90 today! I'm thirsty already....

2 comments:

Tina said...

Thank you, Lynn! I can't wait until it is done. This is my first ever wearable for me. (Well technically I did make a poncho, but..) Thanks for stopping by!! ;)

Mimi said...

Yay, its looking great! Cant wait to see you wearing it, Tina!