Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A Little Lamby sweater I am working on


I finally finished the back of this sweater. I bought the yarn at least two years ago. I want to finish it while it will still fit him. I feel like I should make it a little longer, it looks like it will be too little for him by next year. grrr... Well I started on the front yesterday but then realized I was using the wrong size needles. It said 'using larger needles' and I must have overthought it, or not read through the whole thing. So I only had to rip out a few rows. See what happens when you put something away and don't work on it for a while...
I also am almost done with the vest I started, too. I don't know if I like it. Maybe I'll try it in some different colors and sizes?
Well I have to cut someone's hair today I promised him I would.... (Insert rolling eyes into back of head smiley here....)

No comments: