Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Fun Fur


Fun Fur
Posted by: tpryst on Buzznet
I got some black fun fur today. I want to make a hat I saw over at Crochetville. I can't for the life of me remember which one it is. But, I am using two strands of Bernat boucle (instead of Homespun, which I don't have any of, and I'm trying to use what I have... Seeing as how we don't have any money to buy anything right now anyway...) It is a black/brown variegated boucle. Then I will trim it with the black fun fur. Then she had a scarf I want to make to match, too with fun fur in it. To match my hat. I really need a hat. I am freezing every time I go outside. The kids all have hats but not me... So of course I have to make my own... Then I am going to use the two skeins of black Wool-Ease to make my brother a scarf. I just have to find a pattern I like. And the free pattern I picked up because maybe some day I might make one of those for my brother's dog... (Someday...) ;p

No comments: