Friday, November 04, 2005

This is the pumpkin Mimi sent...


I am going back to using the way I used to post pictures to my blog. Blogger is having issues with theirs. I guess.
Well now you can see the pumpkin Mimi sent me. And, how tiny it is, too! Next to the card she sent. I love it it's so cute. I haven't decided what I'm going to put in it yet. Thank you again Mimi!

In less than three weeks we will be moving, I can't believe it. I've been having panic attacks lately, and this is the only reason why I can think of. Usually once I figure out why I'm having them, I can sometimes talk myself out of having them. Usually I just try not thinking at all about anything (that is bugging me), and sometimes that works... Ha ha... I must not think much... I know some of you were thinking it.. ;) I am waiting to hear back from a landlord we might be renting from, he's checking all our info out, then he said he will let me know. I guess that doesn't matter, we can find another place to live if that one doesn't go through. Which, I kind of hope it doesn't, because I would rather have a month to month or six month lease somewhere (in case I absolutely can't stand it there...) This one will be a year lease.

I still miss Koda. He must be doing good with his new owners, they haven't called me with any problems yet. I emailed one of the other people who bought one of the puppies, to see how she is doing, and he is supposed to email me some pictures of her. He said they just got her spayed last week (which also relieves my mind, now there won't be any grandpuppies, and people coming to me... 'Can you take any of these puppies?'...) I just want to see what she looks like, and how she is doing... I suppose I could drive by the other peoples' house and see if I can see the other male, too. I was thinking about sending them a card with a gift certificate to PetCo or something. And hopefully they will send me a picture of him...

We have company coming over today, and we are supposed to go over someones' house for dinner tonight, too. I should probably get the whip cracking.. ;))

2 comments:

Mimi said...

That's nice, glad to see a photo now!
...pls. dont forget to give me your new address too (once you have gotten one)...

Tina said...

I won't Mimi! ;)