Friday, November 11, 2005

Some of what I've done...



Here are two of the comfortghan squares I've finished. I'm on #3, I think I might have enough plum to do four squares.
I also bought a new magazine last night (gasp!) Had I realized how much it was, I probably wouldn't have bought it, but... There is an article about Men Who Knit. And in it is Crochetville member Drew Emborsky, 'The Crochet Dude'. On Page 12 they have a little piece about him, and on page 27, in an article 'Real Men Knit', he has his profile too. Pretty cool! I bought the magazine to knit a scarf for my brother, and they have some cool hats, too. (And, seeing how we have three boys, I'm sure I'll get good use out of this magazine. :)

3 comments:

~drew emborsky~ said...

The squares look great! =)

Tina said...

Thanks, Drew! I enjoyed reading the article about you in the magazine; you are a celebrity now!! =^.^=

~drew emborsky~ said...

Thanks Tina! I still eat my cheesecake one bite at a time! ;)