Thursday, November 10, 2005

Comfortghan Squares... Like I need another thing to do...

With moving and packing... ;) I think I want a diversion from it all, though... And I love making comfortghan squares. It's not a whole afghan, and you can do it when you want you aren't on a time schedule.. (Especially when the person doesn't even know you're making one for her.. like with an RAOK....) :p I still don't have batteries for my camera, but this is the square I am making, and in almost the exact same colors. The purple is a deeper plum color, though. I finished one square about five minutes ago, and will make them until I run out of the plum. I think I have enough to make two more probably...
I finished a pumpkin like the one Mimi sent me, a couple posts ago.. Mine turned out a little bigger, but the perfect size to put some candy in.This is going to the same person I am making the comfortghan squares to. With some candy corn in it. :)) I love doing RAOK's.

No comments: