Tuesday, September 20, 2005

What Is Wrong With Me???

I think something must be terribly wrong with me. I've been cleaning for the past two days-- and LIKING it!!!! That's the weird part. I actually am enjoying it. And, I am sick!! Just a cold, but... Maybe it's gone to my brain, that's what's wrong.... I don't know what's going on, but it's freaking me out. ;)

I wish I could post some pictures. I do have a potholder almost done, I just have to sew it up. It's a surprise for someone though, and they might read this and see it. Also, I still have not taken my camera in to have the pictures printed, so I'm afraid to take any more pictures and try to upload them. I don't trust my computer. The last two times it ate my pictures. I'm also working on a potholder I saw at Crochetville. I don't know what it's called, but I do have a book that it is in. 'Old Time Crochet Made Easy'. It's called 'Ruffled Pot Holder or Hot Mat' in the book. You can read about it in this post at C'ville. It's kind of cool. I've been expanding my crochet horizons, trying 'different' stitches and ways of doing things. I made a 6" square to donate to 'Squares for Survivors', using a 'bullion stitch'. I've never even heard of it before; and I don't know if I could do a whole afghan with these squares, but I do like the finished look. See... right now would be a good time for a picture. It is already ready to ship out, though.
We still haven't sold this last male puppy. He's starting to grow on me, though. He is a stinker at times, like most dogs. But then he will come lay by my feet when I'm washing the dishes or working in the kitchen, he's so sweet.... It just melts my heart. We re-named him (again), Koda McKinley. Our oldest son read a book about dogs, "The Good Dog": one of the dogs was named McKinley, and he liked that name. I didn't think it 'fit' our puppy. I liked Koda, so I said, "How about we name him Koda for his 'first' name, and McKinley can be his 'last' name?" If we end up keeping him, I'll have to send in the papers. I will also definitely have to get one of them fixed!! I won't go into details.... But.... ugh.....
Have a Nice Day Everyone!!!