Sunday, September 25, 2005

Going Back To Work....

I may be going back to work... Even with the 'free craft booth' thing. (I haven't even made anything for it yet, BTW). We need real money, right now... I haven't worked in three and a half years. Yesterday morning I worked on my resume. What a joke. I don't even know what I'm doing. I feel a little better about it today. I filled out an online application for a local hospital. I just have to take it in. I'm thinking my only option right now is going to be waitressing again, though. As much as I hate it, it's good money, fast. And it will only be temporary. Until we move. Then we are thinking of opening our own business, which I will help with, too. I was kind of scared yesterday about the whole going back to work thing. But now I'm actually kind of excited. And it will be a break from the kids. And, if I'm just going to a restaurant, my resume will look good....

No comments: