Sunday, September 25, 2005

Some FO's


Well I finished some projects this weekend. A pair of Crocheted Socks: I have two people in mind to give these to. They look better in the picture than in real life, I think. I also started another pair, too, the South Bay toe-up socks. I am waiting to see who my swap partner is for Sock and Slipper swap, so I know what size to make them and all... I am making them with 'Wildfoote' in the 'Master Grey' colorway. I got his yarn at the Lost Art yarn store in Traverse City last time we went up. I would post a link for the Sock and Slipper swap, but it is closed. :( And, the Picasso is finishimo!! YAY!! I crocheted a backing, too, and sewed it on, too. I really like this potholder. I'll have to think of some colors to make one for my own kitchen. :)

No comments: