Monday, July 25, 2005

Snowflakes in July!



Today is the first day of the Snowflake in July Crochet Along! I have pulled out all my snowflake patterns, and a new pattern booklet I was RAOK'd with! See>>>
I LOVE it! I have been wanting this booklet for a while now. I want to make them all, all at once. ha ha (I think that's why I have so many projects going all the time...) I am going to be good, and only make snowflakes. I have three snowflake coaster patterns, a snowflake dishcloth pattern, a snowflake bookmark pattern, and tons of just snowflake patterns. I think first I am going to finish the snowflake I started from this new book. We will see how many I will be able to get done. With three kids, and a dog with three puppies, there's never a dull moment around here, you know! Which reminds me, I think I am going to start advertising the puppies are for sale. (The pupppies are driving me to do this...) They will be six weeks old this Friday. I was going to wait until they were eight weeks to let them go, but they are done with nursing. Sunny won't let them nurse anymore. And they are eating regular puppy food. So, I think they will be ready by this Friday! I can't believe it is here already. (But, on the other hand, I am glad!) I don't think I am going to do this again. Unless we move somewhere with ten acres and a barn on the back of the property so I can't hear the puppies howling! ugh... I guess I'm not cut out for this. I wanted to see the puppies be born, and watch them grow. And the kids have like having puppies. They are just so much work. And so much noise! I finally got some batteries for my camera yesterday, and I am going to try and get a good shot of the puppies today so I can make up some 'fliers' to post everywhere. I wish I could put a sound system in my blog so you could hear the puppies, and see that I am not exaggerating!

No comments: