Monday, July 04, 2005

"In Crochet News...."


Well here is some crocheting! I told you I would post soon about it, and look at how fast I was.. (Same day!) :)
This is a halter pattern I am testing for someone at Crochetville. I've never tested a pattern before, so this is kind of fun/exciting. I really like how it is turning out so far. Too bad I don't have any girls. Lots of neices, though. And, I'm not really "into" the green color, but I wanted to use something from my stash, and it is different, too, so... I think it looks nice. It is a pale aqua color, and the thread is a sage green, but next to the aqua it looks different. I can't wait to see how it turns out when it is all done.

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Looks like it's going to turn out really nice!
Your garden is growing good, just like the adorable puppies.