Thursday, July 28, 2005

Snowflakes in July!!! (Again...)


Here are all the snowflakes I have completed since the start of the Snowflake CAL. Actually there is one more coaster that is almost done. I saw someones' snowflakes at Crochetville that were done in all different colors. Neutral, gold, and white... It never occured to me to do a snowflake in anything other than white.... This opens up all kinds of possibilities!! Hee hee... I have some gold , with a shiny gold thread running through it. I think I'll make something with that. Either a snowflake, or a snowflake bookmark. Even light blue would work. I am going to see if I can find some lurex somewhere to add to plain old thread. I love the way the bottom snowflake turned out. You can't see it very well in the picture, but it is shiny, glittery and beautiful. That has lurex in it. It was sent to me by Julie; I love it. I found a couple snowflake doilies, too, that I might try. I like the Ice Blue Snow Crystal Doily, (it is a PDF file, just FYI) . I also saw another Snowflake Doily that is all right. If I am going to do a doily, it will be the Ice Blue one. That would be really pretty with lurex in it! I saw some lurex on ebay I want to buy so bad. After doing the Snowflake CAL, I think I might like to join the Snowflake Mondays with Julie. Have a Great Day! :)))

No comments: