Sunday, April 22, 2018

Tomten Jacket Progress

I finished the hood on the Tomten Jacket...  I started picking up stitches for the border. But... I am going to need a longer circular needle. (SIGH.....)   I was looking at buttons, trying to think what kind of buttons I should get. I king of want some "wooden" (or fake wood) toggle buttons..  Or similar to that. I have about three hundred ends to weave in on this, too. I did weave a bunch in already.  I just want it to be done.

Today is my husband's company picnic, or "Family Day"... What is it called, anyway? Whenever my Dad had something like this, it was called a company picnic. They have a semi-truck load full of things to give away as raffle prizes. TV's, bikes... I don't know what else.  I think it will be fun for Eon. We're trying to talk Eli into going too. He doesn't want to.  I will try to get pictures.  

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Yay Tina, we're still blogging! I'm not consistent at blogging and reading my friends' blogs (since I always check IG)...but I think I should get back to this. Nice catching up with you here :)