Saturday, November 28, 2015

Scrap Blankets

I went and got more "Coffee" yesterday ;P so I could finish this blanket. I only had to buy two more skeins of yarn (warm brown and coffee) to finish this "scrap blanket".  I had enough of all the other colors.They are all the same colors, don't know why that warm brown looks darker towards the top. It's the same..    It's a warm blanket. I was hoping to send it in November (that column is still low for the group on Ravelry). But...   I already sent one box this month and we just don't have the extra money to send another one. (We really didn't have the money to send any, but..  it's something I want to do..)     I haven't taken a picture of it, but I got some Rudolph the red nose reindeer fleece; on sale at JoAnns a couple weeks ago.  I am going to make a blanket with that, too.  Oh, I also got farther on my scrap strip. I will take a picture and add it..

I got a lot farther. :)    I found my (tangled mess) bag of scrap yarns right after I got done with my blog post yesterday.

 I haven't worked on my mitered square blanket in a while. Or any sweaters..  I only feel like working on things that make me happy, right now. For some reason, scrap blankets make me happy.   :P  I want to start a log cabin one, too.   

No comments: