Thursday, June 25, 2015

Summer Crocheting..

I got some buttons and sewed them on the sweater I posted about before.  It looks a lot better in real life. I love this little sweater.  I will probably make a hat and some little mittens to go with it. Maybe some booties too. 

Since the sweater I was just talking about was too big for the OB Ward, I made this one. It is the Twin Stitch Set Sweater pattern. And I love this one, too. I think this might be my new favorite Go-To pattern.  (It also looks better in real life.)

I started a shawl for my Mom two days ago.  It's the Evening Shawl, just like the other two I made.  (For some reason the site is not up.) I'm using Lion Brand Wool-Ease in 153 Black.  :P   I had five skeins for another project (which I never started/lost interest for a long time ago).  She said either black or white. Sooo...  since I had so many skeins of black, I decided to do it in black. I just need really good lighting when I work on it. Lol

I also joined a CAL on Facebook. :P Yes, Facebook.  Lol.   It's for a summer purse.  I kind of got burned out on purses, but I really like this one.  Here is the link to the blog post.  I haven't decided what color I want to do it in. I will have to go buy some yarn, I think...


No comments: