Saturday, August 23, 2014

Another F.O.

I finished another baby set for the O.B. Ward/Unit.  I have mailed my package, too.  I don't know why, but I have been liking mint green with hot pink together lately.  :P  So I thought I would do a baby set in those colors. 

Eon has been having "boredom spells" lately.  I try to think of fun things to do.. "Do you want to make a bird feeder out of a milk carton?" (I recently bought some bird seed, but then realized all my bird feeders are in storage still..) "No..."  "Do you want to make things with card stock?"  "No..."   Then he will come up with random things like this.   Or putting glue all over his hand and letting it dry then peeling it off. :P  He also likes to make his own "recipes".   O.o  Using bisquick, and different flavor combinations. It all started with making Cake in a Cup. I didn't have all the ingredients for it one night, so he just started mixing stuff with bisquick to make his own.   I don't care. But...  I tell him to clean up the mess. Plus, it gets stuck to the bowl he cooks it in the microwave.  Sigh...   :P   At least he isn't addicted to the xbox, like his older brother. O.o     Today we might go "Window Shopping".  One day this week on the way home from school, he said, "I want to go to a bunch of stores and just look at things that we might be able to buy someday."  I kind of laughed. Then said "You know there is a term for that, it's called 'Window Shopping'." He said, "No, it's called looking for stuff you want to buy. I just thought of it."  :P     I will have to post pictures from the field trip last week. I took a bunch of them.  

No comments: