Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Some FO's

I'm still here...  :)  I have been neglecting my blog. And not crocheting much or knitting. I got burned out, and didn't pick up a hook or needle for at least a whole week. :(  I don't know why.  I am still looking for a job. I don't want to go back to work. Not because I'm lazy. I just don't know how I can do it all AND work again. I do have some things to show that I have finished..  This hat scarf and gloves set. (I bought the gloves.) I don't think I posted this here yet. I know I uploaded it to Ravelry. It's for the PR group BOJ on Ravelry.  I haven't sent it yet, though. I think I have until March 1st to send it.  The hat is the All Grown Up Striped Slouch Hat. The scarf I just chained until it was long enough, then did hdcs or dcs in the back loops.

A sleep sack I finished using Suzie's Ripple Sleep Sack pattern. I cast on around the top edge and did k2, p2 ribbing for four inches.  For the PR OB Ward.   This, my friends, is what I think I got burned out on. Making baby stuff. I haven't done one single thing this month. And I liked working on baby things. I don't know what happened..

When I kind of got in the mood to do anything again, I did these. But...  Then I realized I totally forgot to add the black stripe behind the eyes. (Sigh...)   I started these with the intention of putting a few things in my Etsy store.  I almost didn't put them in there. But then I decided to do it, anyway. I just added them at a discounted rate.

A Bow Ear Warmer I also added to my Etsy store.

This has been sitting there, unworked on, too. I love the Boofle Dogs I see in Walmart around Valentine's Day. (I ended up buying one, too. Still haven't decided what I am going to do with it..)   I thought, "There has to be a pattern for that, somewhere.." So I started googling. There is. There's actually a couple. But I wanted one that was online, for free. So I am making Little Owl's Hut Buffy Dog.  I got it back out this morning, to try and work on it some more.   I also wanted to see if there was a pattern for the Android Robot. (There is..)  

I am going to make some Valentine's French Toast this weekend. I saw it on Pinterest. Here's the actual website. Looks yummy.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I love the color scheme of the hat/scarf set! Its really fulfilling to make baby and kids stuff, you know kids will be thrilled and parents would be appreciative :)
Hope you do get a job soon, Tina...I'm thinking it would be very nice if you get to sell more items on Etsy ;)