Thursday, December 20, 2012

Done, and Almost Done (Lol)

I finished the miniature knitting bag ornament; and it has been mailed. :) It is really super easy to do. The most tedious part (for me) is making all the little "yarn balls". Making the little knitting needles was kind of fun. (I hope they don't break in the mail.) I had her write "fragile" on the box, and it should be okay. But..  

And, I am *almost* done with the Beer Sweater, too! YAY!!  I have been trying my best to work on it during the day when my husband is at work. But, he has been getting done early a lot this week (which is nice, but... Not nice.)  Especially when we get the check. :/  I haven't been getting much else done, but..  I also have been sick. So, I kind of have an "excuse". :P  (Now Eon has it too. I don't know but I think it might be the flu. It's a virus, whatever it is..)   Well back to work while my husband still isn't here. (He has tomorrow off, too. So I hope I can get it done today.) 

No comments: