Sunday, September 18, 2011

Time to Make Some More Cards.. :)

So far, all I have done is this one. But I have thought a lot about making cards, and looked at a lot of ideas. Does that count? I kind of like this one. I saw someone else's card (similar to this layout, but a birthday card). I thought "That would work for a lot of sentiments.." And made this one. I am going to join the card swap for October in the Just Because Greeting Card Group. So, I thought I would get a head start on making cards for it. Plus I just need cards to send people, anyway. I might make a bunch of these. I need to get some more of the little leaves. The original card, which I saw at Card Making World; looks like she just used a leaf punch out (which- I have the exact same punch out, but no leaf stamp just like it...) I guess it wouldn't matter. But I like to have my leaves all the same. ??  I used a butterfly stencil to make the "swirling wind" (at least that's what I thought it would look like) effects with embossing. I think it turned out pretty cute. I need to find some envelopes the right size for this card. Or make some...  Hmm..

I saw an adorable new Bear with Balloons this morning on Suzielah's blog! I love it.  (I will never finish any Christmas Stockings, I keep getting sidetracked by all this cuteness...  :P )  It made me think of my Bear with Balloons Cards I make. That would be cute to give together with Sue's bear, as a present. :) 

No comments: