Friday, September 09, 2011

Darth Vader

After making Perry the Platypus, I had to make something for our 14 year old. (I don't know if I mentioned, but he was also having a hard time adjusting to high school.)  I asked him if he liked Perry (that was when he rolled his eyes :P )  He said "No". I said "What would you like? Darth Maul?"  "Yeah". (I knew it..)  "Or Darth Vader?"  (I was pretty sure there wasn't any Darth Maul patterns out there. But I did remember seeing a Darth Vader Hot Sauce Bottle Cover pattern and had been thinking about making one, forever..)   Well, today was the day I finally did it. And I still have enough time to blog about it, before I have to leave to go get the kids. ;P  I just added a bottom, and stuffed it. And sewed on some eyes.  I still need to make the light saber.  I can't find my needle nose pliers, though. And I need to get some pipe cleaners.  I hope he likes it.  He liked the Graduation Teddy Bear that I made him. And the Spongebob.  :)

No comments: