Friday, March 25, 2011

A Root Canal (At least it's not me this time!) & Hialeah Bag Progress..

My husband is going to need a root canal done...  :(  Two teeth have a cavity in between them (root canal), four crowns, and a bridge.   :0   (At least I don't feel so bad with all the work I had to have done, now..)  Sheesh.  I told him, though; "You should have gone to the dentist sooner".  He won't even go in to get his teeth cleaned.  Sigh.. 

And here is the progress I have made on my Hialeah Bag. Not much, I know..  I can't even sit down to crochet any more, it seems...  I actually crocheted three other flowers (one whole motif) but then I read through the whole pattern and figured out "Oh..."  I was doing it wrong.  :P   I really want to get this done fast and get a new outfit to wear with it, if I can~ soon.  So I am going to try and work on it.  If only I had someone to clean my house, do my laundry, cook...  (Sigh..) ;P   I am making Lasagne today since I opened my big mouth and asked "Doesn't lasagne sound good?..." (And bought all the stuff to make it.)  Now I am committed.   :P   Our 14 year old is getting sooo picky about what he eats. So I have been trying to make "different" stuff for dinner. (Not meat, potatoes, vegetables. Or spaghetti or tacos..)  I am kind of sick of the same old stuff too. It's just too much brain work to think of something, lol...  ;P  I have to save all my brain cells for crocheting. Hee hee...   


2 comments:

Mr Mrs Crafty said...

Oh no for your husband... ouch!! Love what you done SO FAR... And it's ok to take your time!! Can't wait to see the finish project...

Tina said...

I know. :( And he's going to get all this work done in one day. I told him, "If I were you, I would break it up into at least two visits. You are going to be hurting." But he says no he wants to get it over with. (Yeah, that's what I said, too...) Maybe it won't be so bad for him because this dentist has "gas"..