Friday, April 10, 2009

An Old Picture of My First Two Bears...

This is all I have left of both of them, now. Our 12 year old kept his for a long time. But I didn't know what happened to the oldest sons' bear. I wanted to find it to copy it, cuz it was the coolest of the two, IMO... And I wanted to try and re-make one like someday... :P I found the picture one day (then lost it again, and again, and again....) Now it is archived in my blog!! :P

See how big our youngest guy was?! He was only a couple of days old here (I know, cuz see how yellow he looks? He had jaundice. We took him in I think at four days old and they told us that...) This is why I had all of them C-section... (sigh..) :/ He's laying on Daddy's lap. (If you couldn't tell by the hairy legs LOL!!) ;P

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I love old pictures! He does look like one or two months old there.
Cute bears...your doily looks lovely too ;)

Tina said...

Thank you, Mimi. I know, he was huge. I have one picture of him with his head right next to mine, and it looks like they are almost the same size. :0 (No wonder he was Caeserean...)