Saturday, September 20, 2008

Some Cards I Have Made...

Yesterday I was in the mood to make cards. I wanted to make one with a cow on it. But I have absolutely no stamps or anything with cows.... So, I decided to make one with a puppy on it, for our middle son who is sick (well, we all are--except the 16 year old...) He got it the worst, I think. Anyway I made him a Get Well card. :P Nothin' big... Then later on I went online to Google 'Draw a Cow (or cartoon cow). I got all kinds of cute ones. But, we (The five year old and I) made this cow. (If you click on the picture in the right hand corner, that is the one we did...). Well then I cut it out and glued it to a card, with grass like the puppy card, and make a cloud/word bubble saying 'Cow's It Going?' yuk, yuk, yuk.... (Not great pictures..... I guess it must just be me....) :( Anyway I wanted to make the cow card for an RAOK. Do you think it is too 'Childish'? Or should I do a more 'traditional' cow?
Here are some more cow drawing links: How Stuff Works Cow. This one is my favorite: Cartoon Cow. Here is another cartoon cow. This one is adorable, a Webkinz Cow. You could probably find some other ones by Googling. I found a Cow & Chicken one, but I didn't save the link (it was kinda distorted looking....not the link, the cow....) The five year old has been drawing cows, too. I should have taken a picture of the cows he drew. :P

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Cute cards and the cow critter!
Hope you are all well now...