Thursday, May 04, 2006

Flowers! And Chocolates!

Look what my husband brought home for me last night!! It wasn't even a special occasion or anything. (Unless you count me getting really irritated with him the night before...) Hmmm... Well it was nice anyway. The flowers are beautiful. And the chocolate was delicious. Yes, was... I didn't eat it all. Three little candy vultures kept buzzing around, 'Can I have another one?' And before long you couldn't even go by the little diagram any more, they were all so messed up. I thought about Forrest Gump, when he said 'Momma always said "Life is like a box of chocolates... You never know what you're going to get...' " ;p
Here's a close up of the flowers. Red roses, and a couple red carnations. And, I don't know what the purple ones are, but they are pretty.
Here are some things I have had done. Well the turtle I have had done for about a month. I just never took a picture of him yet. He's cute.
Side view. He's Reecie's Turtle. Maybe I did post about him before... Well sorry if I did. He's cute enough, I guess I could post about him twice...
And, here are two 'Computer Bugs' I just finished. The bee one I just finished tonight. The other one was finished yesterday. I tested them for Kristen via Crochetville. I don't know if we're 'supposed' to do all three, or what. I may end up doing another one anyway. The other one is a bigger bee. I think he is the biggest one. The 'bee' I made isn't really supposed to be a bee at all, but that's what my son wanted. (We went to a Nature Center today and they had a live bee hive... You can guess the rest...) ;p So, I may be making a 'Queen Bee' after all...

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Flowers and chocolates - how sweet!
Too bad you cant enjoy the chocolates all by yourself...hehe...
The turtle and bugs are really cute! The little guy probably has the bugs with him all the time ;)

Tina said...

He does actually. Since I made him it, he's carried it with him everywhere. In the car, to bed... ;p
I like the way your bugs turned out better, though. They look professional. Mine are kind of ?? I don't know. Not as good.

Lucy said...

Once the patterns are tested, will she be selling the patterns? I'm new to this "testing" thing and how it works.

Tina said...

Lucy, I am not sure. You could check at that link for the thread, and maybe ask there. I guess I never really thought to ask that. Thanks for stopping by!