Sunday, April 21, 2024

Some More FO's

I have been in a crocheting funk lately. Not knowing what to crochet. I want to crochet something, but I don't know *what*...  I was going through my patterns one day to try and see if i could find anything. And I thought, "What about a pillow?" I have a couple pillow books. Then I thought "Wait. What about that purple hippo I started a long time ago?" So I dug that out and I finished it. I had everything done except the back piece. 

And, I needed a 12 by 16 inch pillow form. Well I wasn't going to go buy one. (This is why I didn't finish it, I think... It involved sewing.) Well I dug my sewing machine out and dug some purple fabric out, and I sewed a pillow. I used every last piece of stuffing I had.  And I finished it. This is a "If I ever have a grandbaby" toy...  
I had been working on some little bags. I found the pattern for this strawberry one on Instagram. The Instagram username is clOudyches. She has a couple more bags on there, too. She says to "DM her for the patterns." But there is no way to DM her. And she doesn't answer anyone's questions. So... I winged it for the other bags. I used the basic bag pattern and then went by the picture and thinking "how to do this"...  Oh, and she has since crocheted a bigger version of this same strawberry bag. (But still hasn't answered mine or anyone else's questions on her page...) These were a lot of work doing all the fruits/swirl, and the "beads" and ties, and sewing everything on and weaving in all the ends..
This is a swirly one. The one she did was pinks. I was thinking, this would look really cute in tan and brown. Like "chocolate". :P 
 
And this one is "blueberries". She also had a grape bag and a cherry bag. I was thinking about sending this one to my DIL. I'm sending the strawberry one to someone else. 
And, I am still in a big crochet funk. I started a frog. But, I can't go any farther because I used all my stuffing up on the hippo pillow. And I'm at the "Stuff" part of the head... Sigh..  I have another WIP I could finish, but I need some fuzzy balls for the eyes. (Which, I don't have any of. Of course..) Well that's all for now. Going to go look to see if I can find anything I want to crochet...

No comments: