Saturday, April 27, 2024

Ribbit

I don't know why, but I have been in the mood to do frog things lately. Oh I think I do know why. One of my Facebook friends (crochet since Crochetville and the one webpage Kathy ran-Crochetmania?) messaged me about a frog she had been crocheting. And I started looking for frog crochet patterns. Then someone wrote me a letter with a froggy sticker on the envelope. So that made me want to make a frog card. I got an idea for one on Pinterest. Mine did not come out as cute... :/  
And this is a frog I started to crochet. But, I can't go any farther because I have to stuff the head then close it. I used all my stuffing on the Purple Hippo Pillow.  Sigh.... And we have no money right now. I will have to figure out something else to crochet... Sigh...    

Today and tomorrow the weather is going to be warmer, high 70's. Today is wet and rainy. Maybe I'll see a real frog.:P  I'm glad it finally decided to be Spring. It's been cold, grey, windy and rainy for I don't know how long. 
 

No comments: