Sunday, April 28, 2024

Time To Make The Donuts

Do you remember that Dunkin Donuts commercial? :P I said it when I was making these donuts. I was craving a cinnamon-sugar donut last week. And I thought later, "Oh yeah! I have that donut pan..." So the next day, I looked up a recipe and made some. They are so yummy. (What wouldn't be yummy about butter and fat and cinnamon and sugar?...) Especially warm out of the oven with a cup of coffee. I might gain back all the weight I've lost from chemo if I keep eating like this. :P  I might make some more. My husband is working all weekend. :(  So what is there to do..  Except bake. And crochet.

 I just wanted to say how bad Elsie is...   #1 Look at her, standing on the table. She thinks she can do whatever she wants.  #2. She keeps killing animals outside. Snakes, I don't really care about. But last night she killed a baby bunny out in the back yard. :(  Then, (#3) a little later after she came in, she just attacked Jaxson out of nowhere. Eon got her away and took her up into his room. I'm glad he's so calm with her. I wanted to break her little neck. I don't know why she would do that. (I googled it too.) Except if it's a dominance thing. She's 14/15 months old?  Ugh...   I don't have the energy to deal with that. 

No comments: