Sunday, March 31, 2024

Happy Easter

I hope you all have a Happy Easter. We aren't doing anything this year. We are having ham for dinner, that's IT. I didn't bake, nothing... I just don't have the energy. About all I have energy for is crocheting. I managed to finish this Easter gnome. You can find the pattern on Ravelry.  My honest opinion is it's a lot of work. All the flowers, the ears, the bow, the arms and feet... The pattern says to crochet ten flowers for the hat. There is no way I was going to do that. I did five. I suppose I could fit ten on there, but... 

 Besides all the work, it is pretty cute when it's all done. I bought a bag of malted chocolate eggs and OMG there was like ten in the whole bag (inside the gnome). What the heck. Easter candy is so expensive, too! And we bought a bag of  "Classic" jelly beans. And they were Brach! Not one black jelly bean in the whole bag!? What the heck? I don't like black jelly beans, but my husband does. That's the whole reason he likes jelly beans is the black ones. I don't know what is going on.  Well Happy Easter anyway. 

No comments: