Sunday, March 10, 2024

Still Trying To Catch Up..

Well, here's some more of what I meant to post about. A picture of the little "Doll botttles" I got at the Dollar Tree, for the little dolls I got there. 
This is a bunny in a sleeping bag. I got a magazine just for this pattern a couple weeks ago. It was a  lot of work but I finished it. I haven't embroidered a face on for a long time and I didn't like it. But I think it came out all right. 
And this is a Unicorn Doll outfit I finished. I thought it would fit my 12 inch doll but it didn't. So I tried it on a 15 inch doll I have. It's too big for her, too. Sigh...  It's a paid pattern, but it is also available for free on her blog.
Without the doll inside. I am going to have to get a bigger doll, I guess. This is for if I ever get a grandbaby (girl grandbaby). :)
And I crocheted these slippers, they are from the same magazine as the rabbit in the sleeping bag. I will most likely donate these to the reservation.
And, a doll dress I finished. (Technically it is not finished, I still have to do the waistband and sew closures on the top of the dress. I also did another one just like this, but smaller for a dollar tree doll. In a coral color. Ugh I can't find that picture so I will have to catch up with that one later, too.
 

No comments: